There are ten different settings that the Worlds and mobile versions of Rail Rush can be played in, although not all of them are available from the start. For an overview on worlds, click here.
For every article about a world, the following data is provided:
- Appearances: Which versions of the game that the world can be played in.
- Theme: One word that best sums up the terrain or theme of the world in question.
- Price: What the player must do in order to unlock this world, if necessary.
- Hero: The name of the character who knows this world best.
- Difficulty: A numerical rating of how difficult the world is (on a scale from one to five), based on whether or not there are hazards and how predictable they are. Easiest worlds are rated "1", while the hardest ones are rated "5".
All items (11)